Monday, February 28, 2011

My Favorite Sippy Cups


It seems there are a million choices when it comes to Sippy Cups for your baby. I wanted one that was eco-friendly, BPA free and did not leak. Here is my feedback on the ones that I tested:

1. Kid Klean Kanteen water bottle that comes with the attachment that you can use with the Avent Magic Sippy Spout is my favorite. You can buy it all together and I love it because it is stainless steal, BPA Free spout and does not leak. .The down fall is that it does not come with a lid to cover the spout so when you travel, it is always exposed.
http://www.kleankanteen.com/products/accessories/kid-kanteen-spouts.php
2. Sugerbooger Sippy Cup is the cutest looking Sippy Cup. They have the best designs and they are also BPA free and made of non toxic melamine, so it is shatter proof. It is not leak free, if your baby is learning to drink out of a Sippy Cup and turns it upside down, water will leak out of the sip holes. It is a great cup, from a great company.
https://www.oreoriginals.com/estore/loadCatalog.do?page=2&categoryId=1265
3. Weil Baby Tritan Training Cup is fun with its bright colors. However, it is not a great design The training spout is mediocre and the frustrating part is that the training cup part is just one of the 5 oz Trian bottles that they made into a fancy color and added a training spout and handle and then sold it separately. You actually could just buy the extra handle and spout and use it on the bottles, if you already have them. I was not in love with this cup. I use and love the Weil Baby glass bottles but would not recommend the training cup.
http://www.weilbaby.com/Sippy-Cups/

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad your ahead of me in the test market Alicia. It has been so long since I have bought sippy cups. This will definitely cut out the legwork.:-)

    ReplyDelete