Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Placenta Therapy

Hi everyone,
Sorry I have been so behind on posting. Life gets busy with a baby! Today I had lunch with a great group of women. Some are pregnant with first babies to come and some of us have new babies. We wanted to pass our advice and wisdom on to these soon to be new mommies. One of my biggest things I recommend is placenta encapsulation. I know what you are thinking, "So gross" and "NO WAY", but I promise you, it is super easy and so wonderful for you.

It does so many good things and you do not taste anything, I promise. We had this wonderful woman name Mykal from Fruit of the Womb, come to our house and take care of everything. Check out her site, the video below or this article on MSN.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22087790/

No comments:

Post a Comment