Thursday, June 16, 2011

I guess it had to happen eventually!

The day my daughter turned 11 months old, I got my period.  It was such an emotional day because she was not far from a year, she was walking everywhere and even though I am still breastfeeding, getting my period meant that my little baby was getting older!  It is so hard to not have a period for almost two years and then to welcome it back with open arms.  Of course, the good thing is that in order to have another baby, I need that period so there lies the positive!

Of course, I am so thankful that I am still breastfeeding and producing lots of milk.  I hope to do it for two years, of course another baby is not that far away so we will see.

Just another part of the natural mommy world.


Lots of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment