Wednesday, September 11, 2013

My new passion! Please check out Intuitive Mothers Circle!


www.intuitivemotherscircle.com

Hello everyone!
I am excited to launch my new passion, Intuitive Mothers Circle.

Intuitive Mothers Circle exists to empower mothers to find, follow and trust their maternal intuitive spirit within. It is a nurturing, safe space to get real about our mommy fears and to connect with other moms while building confidence, courage and community.

I believe every mother is a "supermom". We are all given the tools to be amazing mothers but in mainstream society we are bombarded with so many different voices telling the how, what and why in regard to decisions we make for our children. This causes mothers to doubt the one thing that is always right, their intuition. I believe if we listen to our intuition as mothers, it then leads to confident parenting and confident and secure children.

I hope you will join me at my next Intuitive Mothers Circle. Please email me at intuitivemotherscircle@gmail.com.

To learn more, visit www.intuitivemotherscircle.com.



No comments:

Post a Comment