Monday, April 18, 2011

" I sorry, we do not have highchairs"

The other day, my husband and I went to one of our favorite restaurants to have an early dinner, around 3:30pm.  We thought we would attend so we could sit outside and beat the crowds.  We also went early so we could take our 9 month old daughter and not disturb anyone later in the night.  We were so disappointed to find out that they do not have highchairs.  I was so surprised and told them that was a great way to keep children out.  I realize it is a wine bar as well as  a restaurant but it is a great place for brunch and lunch and I have attended many times with my family.  It is such a bummer to think that I cannot take my baby there unless I have a highchair.

The hostess commented and said "Well, you can bring the stroller in and leave her in there".  Clearly, she does not have kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment